Course Duration: 30 Hours (1 hrs. Daily Class or alternate class as per India Standard Time)
Covered Topics / Syllabus :
Module Unit: A1-R5.1: Information Technology Tools and Network Basics
- Introduction to Computer
- Introduction to Operating System
- Word Processing
- Introduction to Internet and WWW
- E-mail, Social Networking and eGovernance Services
- Digital Financial Tools and Applications
- Overview of Future Skills & Cyber Security
Mode of Training: Online (Personalized or Batch wise) or Classroom training.
Language of Communication: English and Hindi.
Requirements: You should have an active internet, mobile or computer, pen, and paper only to join an online class.
Test / Assignment: You are expected to solve objective questions and assignments after completion of the training.